kayak Website Home Page kayak

Connecticut Sea Kayakers Bulletin Board

Re: Matabasset paddle
In Response To: Re: Matabasset paddle ()

: and what about the massive T-storms?

Naturally, we'll have to watch the weather as the date approaches, but the forecast has been shifting a little.
In the usual way, those planning on attending should check this Bulletin Board and/or the MeetUp page before heading to the launch Saturday.
If necessary, a cancellation should be posted Friday or early (before 8 am) Saturday morning.

Messages In This Thread

Matabasset paddle
Re: Matabasset paddle
Re: Matabasset paddle

The Connyak BBS