Guidelines for Posting Commercial Ads
Commercial postings are published as a service to ConnYak members and are limited to paddling related items. You do not need to be a member of Connyak to submit a posting.
How to submit a new Commercial Ad:
- To request a commercial posting, write a brief description of the item or event in the subject line, then provide details in your message.
- Use your full and proper name, or business name, anonymous postings are discouraged and will not be posted.
- Be sure to include your location (city, state) and your contact information, e.g., e-mail address and/or phone number.
- The Commercial Editor will review your ad and post it when approved.
- The editor may revise your ad slightly. If major changes are needed you will be sent an email and asked to resubmit your ad.
How to revise your Commercial Ad:
- Users are not able to revise or edit their ad. To revise your ad for a simple change, such as a date correction, send an email to the Commercial Editor with your change request. If the change is more involved it is best to submit an new ad and include a note in the body of your ad that tells the Editor that this is a replacement for an old ad.
To Remove a Commercial Ad:
- Please remember to contact the Commercial Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
to arrange for your ad to be deleted when it is no longer needed.
- Ads posted longer than three months, or when the date of the event has passed, will be removed by the Commercial Editor.
- Questions may be directed to the Commercial Editor at email@example.com.